There is so much I want to share with you on this New Year’s Eve-Eve. So I think that bullet points would probably be most efficient —
- For Christmas, R gave me uber-boots that are keeping my toes oh so toasty. Dwellers of frostbitten places, take note: I love.
- String quilt bee blocks! Which has given rise in my imagination to a sunshine something-or-other string block quilt. I crave sun.
- I am making these tomorrow. Because
I secretly want to eat them allwe’re going to a party.
- If you have been hanging around here for a while, you know that I like bread (here, here, and here). So the other part of my Christmas present involves these two nerdy bread books so that I can be even nerdier about it. Oh yes.
- Check out Jane’s (free!) awesome 2011 resolutions printable. Jane did the design for my shop. I freaking love her style.
- Speaking of resolutions, read Jerie’s inspiring post on moving forward and letting go of comparative self-worth. Soul-making — now those are words worth holding onto.
- Just added to the shop: charm packs! Hop on over to check em out.